Flag Football: Ages 4 - 6
- Runs August and September
- 1 practice per week (day TBD)
- 1 game per week (day TBD)
Tackle Football: Ages 6 - 13
- Practices 4 days/week during the summer from 6PM to 8PM
- 3 practices during the week from 6PM to 8PM, beginning in September (Exact days will be determined by coaches closer to the start of the season).
- MOST games on Saturdays (Schedule is released around beginning of the season).
Cheerleading: Ages 5 - 14
- 3 practices per week during the week from 6PM to 8PM the summer (Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- 2 practices during the week from 6PM to 8PM, beginning in September (Exact days will be determined by coaches closer to the start of the season).
** Cheer practices will move indoors once the weather changes
- MOST games on Saturdays (Schedule is released around the beginning of the season).
- Cheer competition dates are TBD. We are looking at attending three competitions this season.
Airlanes Jr. Football is a not-for-profit organization, established in 1968. Airlanes teaches the fundamentals of football, cheerleading, and sportsmanship to over 500 boys and girls each year. As an organization, Airlanes has received the Cheektowaga Service to Youth Award, and also has individuals who have received this award for their commitment to youth.
Airlanes is proud to have dedicated individuals who have contributed to our continuing success. Our accomplishments are not seen in trophies and awards, but are seen in the character of those individuals who later go on to serve the community with leadership, dedication, and knowledge.